[rescue] Large SCSI towers

Michael Johnson michaelj at celeration.net
Wed Oct 22 14:59:01 CDT 2003

Hi Al,

$140 each with or with out drives plus shipping (I am guessing about 70
lbs maybe 80 without drives). But I have to buy today or tomorrow at
latest. I can go to $110 if you make pickup and shipping arrangements.
Two or more and you make pickup/shipping arrangements $90.

Only catch is I have to take all of them to get that price.

Pictures at: <http;//celeration.net/SCSI/>

Michael