[rescue] WTS/WTT Octane and Ultra 2

Francisco Javier Mesa-Martinez lefa at ucsc.edu
Wed Oct 22 12:37:40 CDT 2003

On Wed, 22 Oct 2003, Joshua Boyd wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 22, 2003 at 02:45:11AM -0700, Francisco Javier Mesa-Martinez wrote:
>
> > What is cool about this machine is the software it comes with (of course
> > for evaluation purposes ;-)):
> >
> > Irix 6.5.20
> > All development options, C, C++, Fortran, ADA, and the workshop, and
> > autoparallelization tools. All with licenses!
> > Maya 4.5
> > Softimage|3D 3.9 Extreme
> > Autostudio/Poweranimator 9
> > Photoshop
> > Illustrator
> > FrameMaker
> > And a bunch of other stuff....
>
> Just out of curiosity, what did Maya, SI|3D Extreme and PA9 have to do
> with your work?

Absolutely positively.... nothing :).

I gots mine contacts and I gets the softwares, I likes the 3D, I like to
do 3D animation and stuffs like that. I always wanted to be an artist or a
designer rather than an engineer, alas my parents decided they did not
want to have a starving son... you know the rest.