[rescue] Sun Unobtainium memory tool

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Wed Oct 22 09:07:53 CDT 2003

On Wednesday, October 22, 2003, at 04:50 AM, Al Potter wrote:
>> WEBSERVER ?!?
>
>>    I never ran that machine as a webserver, Al.
>
> So what answered to cray.neurotica.org?  It claimed to be apache
> ported to
> UNICOS.

   It was.  James Sharp got Apache running under Unicos.  It served no
content.  That room was FULL of "web servers"...the Cray wasn't one of
them, though it did answer on port 80 for awhile.

   To pick another nit, it was in the computer room, which used to be a
dining room...not the living room. ;)   *poke*

      -Dave