[rescue] PHP for Solaris?

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Tue Oct 21 15:38:57 CDT 2003

On Tue, 2003-10-21 at 14:43, Francois Dion wrote:
> That is why I gave him a choice. pkg-get is a script that does a wget
> then pkgadd (actually it does more than that since it checks the
> version, checks dependencies and optionally checks the gnupg signature).

ahh... I didn't look at that... I think I was assuming it was probably
also RPM based....

> Else if you are curious or adventurous,  I put the link to the rpms.

I'm both, but generally against RPMs on Solaris (my only exception has
been Ximian Evolution.... which is nice, but has a long way to go...
I'm only still running it because it is still better than running a
copy of CDE for every mailbox).

> I mentionned those because the usual suspect (sunfreeware.com) doesn't
> have a PHP pkg.

Yes... most odd.. that is the first place I looked (although I generally
build most stuff from source myself... it is easier to point somewhere
there that doesn't want the hassle).  Wonder why that is ?

> Francois

-- Curt