[rescue] SS10 and SS20 systems

Mark T. Valites valites at geneseo.edu
Tue Oct 21 15:07:17 CDT 2003

On Tue, 21 Oct 2003, William Enestvedt wrote:

> > > I'm in NYC. Where are you located?
> >
> > I'm in Sharon, MA but could probably also make the system
> > available in Attleboro, MA.
> >
>    Well, there you are: Curt offers to come ten minutes south, and Ross drives
> four hours north. Isn't it nice to *finally* see people on Rescue compromising
> and meeting in the middle again? :7)
> -wde
> P.S. Just yanking yer chain, Curt: a little geographic funny, if you will.

I drove from Rochester, NY to Curt's place in Mass. to pick up my first
SGI - which was a fine specimen. Of course the hd I sent up in smoke and
the scorch marks left behind added some "character" to the machine, but
those my fault - I'd recommend Curt to anyone on the list looking at the
SSs.

--
Mark T. Valites
Unix Systems Analyst