[rescue] PHP for Solaris?

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Tue Oct 21 13:35:35 CDT 2003

Exactly why do people have to do RPMs on sparc ???  What is so wrong
with Solaris' package format (I've put packages together many times...
it isn't hard).  I just don't get it when someone puts together packages
in a non native format... now you have two package management systems
on your system..... errr.....

-- Curt