[rescue] Sun Unobtainium memory tool

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Sun Oct 19 21:48:00 CDT 2003

Sadly I'm down to my last one of these.... I use to own about 4 of
them....  however they are made out of pretty crap metal, and are
all too easy to break....

However, if you have Sun 1/1+/2 systems, these are indispensable
tools to help rapidly remove memory from these systems....

I might pick up one or two of these while they are available in
case I break my last one....

I haven't seen these in a long long time....

-- Curt