[rescue] Sun High speed serial card question

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Fri Oct 17 10:27:18 CDT 2003

On Fri, 2003-10-17 at 11:07, Joshua D. Boyd wrote:
> 501-1725
>
> Does that require special cabling, or does it have something like a db9
> or db25 port right on the card?

It requires cable 530-1685 (3 meter... there may be other p/n cables
that are longer ?) and patch panel 540-2191.

Big problem with sbus comm cards (and sbus expansion cards) is coming
up with the cables/patch panels/etc....  I think I have an HSI/S, but
I don't have the cable or patch panel....

-- Curt