[rescue] Motorola Starmax

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Wed Oct 15 06:15:51 CDT 2003

Are you guys certain of this?  I know the Motorola
PowerStacks would run NT 4.0 and under (and beta 2k i
believe) but i didn't know there were any machines that
would run NT as well as MacOS.  I remember that as "the
plan" some years ago but i didn't think any of those
types of machines ever made it into production.

/KRM

On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 10:46:59 -0400
"James" <james at jdfogg.com> wrote:

> There was a version of Win NT for this, and of course
> the usual *nix suspects.

"UNIX was not designed to coddle the weak."
				--Fyodor
keyserver: http://pgp.mit.edu/