[rescue] Trade?

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Mon Oct 13 05:34:14 CDT 2003

More specifically, what is so crappy about the linux
venison?

There has been some talk about Haltech (complete ECU
replacements, not code readers) coming out with a linux
version of it's control and logging software.  I was
bugging both Haltec and Motec about this a few years
ago but haven't had any real communications with them
in a while though.....

/KRM