[rescue] looking for....

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Sun Oct 12 00:55:01 CDT 2003

I know this is commercial...  however as a hobbiest thing in trying
to play with this feature, the dinero required isn't feasable.... so
I was hoping someone out there might have it since I won't be using it
for commercial purposes....

I have a couple of friend's in Sun... but I don't like to bother them
except when absolutely necessary (as they are in positions to be able
to do me favors that I can't easily return).

-- Curt