[rescue] Trade?

H.H. justaguy at lanset.com
Sat Oct 11 02:28:31 CDT 2003

I think this "Bill's List-- Love It Or Leave It" thread is getting out of
hand.
It was never my intention to get into a "Pissing Contest" with any of
the fellow list members; although it seems a handfull of malcontents are
looking for an excuse to do so. Sorry fellas, I have neither the time nor
the
inclination. You can ramble till your heart's content. You'll just have to
do it
without me.

My only intentions were to point out the unfairness and hypocrisy of what
had occured. That being said, my point has been made. How you percieve it
is up to you. I, unlike some other people, won't tell you how or what to
think
of it. I'll let you draw your own conclusions.

Anyway, to any who were truly inconvienienced by my off-topic postings, I do
apologise. Not that they were any worse or more off-topic than the majority
of the
large amount of off-topic postings that occur here; I just realize that the
*were* off topic
and I do have some consideration in that matter for those who may have been
bothered.

As an aside, I have no problem *whatsoever* with any of the off-topic
threads I have
seen on this list. I've actually enjoyed most of them. If I didn't, I simply
hit the "del" key and
that was that. I guess some members haven't learned this feat of manual
dexterity yet :-)
I was only pointing out that when everyone else does it it's fine. When I
did it Mr. Bill
jumped on my arse. What's wrong with this picture? Take it for what it's
worth.

I am now unsubscribing.

Regards,

Harv