[rescue] Trade?

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Sat Oct 11 00:17:42 CDT 2003

On Saturday, October 11, 2003, at 12:56 AM, H.H. wrote:
> Sorry, but I don't buy into this hypocritical B.S.
>
> If you spout "rules" to someone then you'd better damn well
> adhere to them yourself, lest you look like an mala fide oaf.
>
> Besides, I think Bill can speak for himself, if he so chooses,  and
> doesn't
> need one of his lemmings to speak up for him :-)
>
> Now that, my friend, is legit.... lol

   Wow sir, in case nobody else has pointed it out, I feel the need to
inform you that you're an asshole.  This isn't a fucking democracy,
Sparky.  This is Bill's list.  We're all equal...but he's MORE equal.
Get it?

   Further, I'm nobody's lemming, but I'll speak up for Bill any time I
damn well please.  If you don't like it, well, I'm sure you'll find a
way to deal with it.

     -Dave