[rescue] Trade?

H.H. justaguy at lanset.com
Sat Oct 11 00:05:15 CDT 2003

I wasn't doubting who ran the list. I *knew* full well who the Registrant
was.

As for the "love it or leave it" attitude-- No need to throw your weight
around.
I thought we all left high school years ago....

Are you implying you're the type of "bully" that would chase subscribers
away
from the list just to satisfy some egotistical horse-shite?

If so: Sunhelp.org? Not very helpful afterall.

On the other hand, if I am mistaken, accept my apologies. Although that *is*
the
impression you've left me with in this last email and one cannot blame me
for drawing
this conclusion.

Harv