[rescue] Trade?

Brooke Gravitt brooke at gravitt.org
Thu Oct 9 14:18:49 CDT 2003

OK, I'm wondering...

I have some very specific needs for a desktop mac right now (of SOME kind-
Cube, G4, Loaded G3, etc..) and I'd rather not outlay any cash.

At the risk of being burned at the stake for heresy, I'm willing to trade
a sizeable amount of Sun & HP kit for just such a Mac. If you are
interested, please ping me. I've had a lot of people want to pick up my
stuff I'm not using right now, but they're all broke. Maybe someone is
tired of their "toy" mac and will will trade it to me for some "real"
hardware (please note, tongue firmly in cheek-)

???

Otherwise, I will be forced to practically give it away to Dave who now
controls me since I saw his mind-blowing collection of unbelieveable
racked
blinkenlights.

--Brooke