[rescue] IBM thin clients - any info?

Carl-Johan Schenstrom cjs at bluebox.pp.se
Thu Oct 9 14:12:26 CDT 2003

On Wed, 8 Oct 2003, Patrick Giagnocavo +1.717.201.3366 wrote:

> IBM 8361-110 PowerPC Thin Client
> see http://w2.pcsurplusonline.com/viewprod.cfm?ID=1562

I have one of these. Got mine a few years ago, played around with it and
put it in storage. When I decided to bring it back into service, it had
been damaged somehow. It now only works for a few (five?) minutes at a
time, when it becomes unresponsive to the network and needs to be reset.
If anyone has a clue as to why this happens, please enlighten me..

Btw, the software and manuals are on the IBM website somewhere. I can
probably dig up the link if anyone needs it.

//cjs