[rescue] IBM keyboard part

Paul paul at techcenter3000.com
Thu Oct 9 10:42:47 CDT 2003

I've got one of those wonderful IBM keyboards...even better, I've got one with
the built on trackball. REALLY nice to carry for 'techie stuff' as well as day
to day use.

My problem is that I've worn the rollers down to nubs. And the replacement
rollers I schemed out of another trackball. Now, even the plastic 'holders'
for the spindles are going. Can you say 'heavy usage'?

Anybody happen to have the whole trackball assembly? My board is good, but the
mechanical side is going faster and faster, and I really really like the
setup.

Thanks
Paul