[rescue] Ultra 1 no video...

Francois Dion fdion at atriumwindows.com
Thu Oct 9 09:55:44 CDT 2003

the STOP-N trick didn't work. So I did unplug the keyboard and got the
console on the serial port. It gets to the point where the kernel
panics, and I get two registers dumped. It then attempts to reboot if i
hit a key, and again the same... Doesn't sound good.

I can reinstall the OS I guess, but I suspect this is going to fail if
the card is bad. I guess if it does, I know for a fact. Anybody has a
UPA Creator 3D?

Francois