[rescue] RE: Unemployment on the Rescue List?

Todd Killingsworth tkilling at mindspring.com
Tue Oct 7 20:49:46 CDT 2003

Finally re-employed after 2 years at $MEGACORP.
It's not a walk in the park, but the pay is decent and I'm working in my
field again.

Strange thing is, I walked in off the job website and through the front
door.
Went through 5 interviews over 4 weeks though, and have to wear a tie :P

But I am doing multi-platform work from Win2k -> HP-UX :)

Todd Killingsworth