[rescue] Sparc 4 power supplies

Mike Nicewonger twmaster at twmaster.com
Sat Oct 4 01:55:03 CDT 2003

The SS4 had a weak supply. It is the same as the Xterm. I would be wary of
running more than the bare minimum in it. Now having said that, I am running
an SS4 as my mail server with one disk and it has been fine for nearly 2
years.

However, the good news is the PSU from an SS5 or 20 will JustWork[tm].

--
Mike N