[rescue] Sirius Video on ehbway

Joshua D. Boyd jdboyd at celestrion.celestrion.net
Fri Oct 3 11:59:49 CDT 2003

On Fri, Oct 03, 2003 at 11:38:02AM -0500, Jonathan C. Patschke wrote:
> On Fri, 3 Oct 2003, Thomas Gallaway wrote:
>
> > In case somebody has use for it. Seems to be a good deal.... $9.99 and
> > 8hours left
>
> I guess I should have bid on it instead of just watching it, since now
> it's not going to go for $cheap anymore.

What are you watching?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3049669095

That said, the picture shows a BOB and the sirius board.  The
description makes it sound like he has only one item (probably just the
BOB), and you need the BOB, the board, and at least 1 special cable
(when I say at least, I don't know if it will actually work in a limited
capacity with one or if you need two or three to get it to work at
all).  The special cable looks kinda like a 3x3, except it has 6 such
pins (maybe it would be called a 6w6?), IIRC.