[rescue] Also OT: logic analyzer available

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Thu Oct 2 00:28:15 CDT 2003

   Another off-topic post, sorry...but this is the densest concentration
of high-intelligence people I know of.

   I have available an HP 1631D logic analyzer with digitizing
oscilloscope, in near-mint condition.  It comes complete with two
8-channel state/timing probes and three 9-channel state probes for a
total of 43 channels.  Comes with one set of probe leads, more are
available on eBay.  No docs...also available on eBay.  The timing
probes run to 100MHz and the state probes go to 25MHz.  The digital
oscilloscope functionality is a two-channel device with a bandwidth of
50MHz.

   I'm asking $400 shipped.

        -Dave