[rescue] VSIMMS

Shirker shirker at mooli.org.uk
Wed Oct 1 18:23:12 CDT 2003

On Wed, 1 Oct 2003, Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. wrote:

> actually you need a special card (forget the name)... it is not sbus,
> but it mounts into one of the slots but plugs into it's own special
> connector off the motherboard....
>
> anyone have one available ? :-)

This isn't AFXbus you're talking about is it? (connector like SBUS but
with square ends, white (the ones I've seen at least) and with metal strips
running down the middle a la UPA) I have a plentiful supply
of AFXbus S24 cards if anyone's interested.

Regards,

Ed.

--
I remember why I started becoming less tolerant, and I think I should strive
to become less tolerant in future. - RobA