[rescue] SGI Indigo/Onyx PS/2 keyboard/mouse converter

Eric Webb ttlchaos at randomc.com
Wed Oct 1 07:09:40 CDT 2003

On Wednesday 01 October 2003 12:58 am, Paul wrote:
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3049804639&category=1122
>3
>
> 39.99 + 5 shipping, includes cable to sgi.
>
> "Also, thanks to Michael, it has come to my attention that the Crimson (and
> older boxes) use a DB15 connector rather than a Mini-DIN connector, so the
> cable being included will not work with a Crimson. A custom-made Crimson
> DB15 to Mini-DIN cable can be purchased for an additional $10. "

I seriously think we need to look at a group effort to create a bunch of
schematics and firmware for adapaterrs to go between the various boxes out
there.  It's not all that hard to do...  One or two of them are already done
for us.

Maybe it's time to resurrect the stuff I got from Jeffrey now that I have a
KVM to play with.

-E.