[rescue] Bigger Iron at Home (was: SNMP, Baby!)

Joost van de Griek joost at jvdg.net
Fri Nov 14 22:45:49 CST 2003

On 2003-11-14 23:50, Bill Bradford wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 14, 2003 at 10:02:40PM +0100, Joost van de Griek wrote:
>
>> Especially a workstation that looks like, well, jelly. I can't help it, but
>> O2's always give me the impression that if I poke it, it'll wobble back and
>> forth for minutes. (And now, of course, Patrick will reply that his O2 is
>> hard as a rock...)
>
> When I had an O2, my wife said "that looks like a smurf's clit".

I'm not an expert on smurf biology, but I would assume that smurfs have
penises, while smurfesses have clits.

Still, I recall from smurf literature I studied in my younger days that
smurfs only stand three apples tall, so while the O2 as a workstation is
relatively compact, stout even, it could only be a hugely oversized model of
a smurfess' clit.

,xtG
.tsooJ
--
Common sense is what tells you the world is flat.