[rescue] Bigger Iron at Home (was: SNMP, Baby!)

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Fri Nov 14 10:40:38 CST 2003

On Nov 14, 2003, at 10:53 AM, Joshua Boyd wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 14, 2003 at 09:41:47AM -0600, Brian Dunbar wrote:
>
>>> It wasn't offered for my daughter 7 weeks ago ;^)
>>
>> Sexist bastards! ;)
>
> Isn't it illegal in this country anyway?
> _

If not it should be... female circumcision is designed to mutilate the
genitalia and make women subservient.  Basically it takes all enjoyment
a woman could have out of sex.  They do this horrible thing in like
Nigeria and some other African countries.  It's not the same as
removing useless flesh...i.e. umbilical cord, foreskin, etc.

Obligatory gross-out:  I saw a weird cookbook in B&N about eating all
sorts of strange things because one could... and had recipes and such.
One group decided to serve their daughter's placenta as a pate.... AND
(here's the wrong part about it)... didn't tell the people they served
it to as far as I can remember.

Andrew