[rescue] Bigger Iron at Home (was: SNMP, Baby!)

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Fri Nov 14 08:39:27 CST 2003

On Fri, 14 Nov 2003 08:15:40 -0600
Mike Hebel wrote:

> I didn't even realize this data was in my brain...  :-(

And disturbing data it is, too.  It was in the back of my head when I
was typing my message, but I didn't mention it for some reason.  Part of
me wants to think that I can still control my life and nobody else has
domain over me and my family.  You can't imagine the pain I could
inflict if some wackjob doctor did that to any of my kids....  >8(

--
Kurt                 "I am not aware that any community has a right to
kurt at k-huhn.com       force another to be civilized."