[rescue] SNMP, Baby!

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Thu Nov 13 13:22:02 CST 2003

On Thursday, November 13, 2003, at 07:47 AM, Patrick Giagnocavo
+1.717.201.3366 wrote:
>> Of course, it seems inane to me to have that small of a machine
>> trying to
>> support thousands of engineers running things like gcc, matlab, and
>> pspice.  Of course, I'm sure it's an 'if we had the budget..' sort of
>> issue, aka 'politics.'
>
> Amazing that schools never seem to lack money for the football team
> though.  And it does not seem to stop them raising tuition fees...

   Well, college in this country is a very profitable business,
disguised as a "noble institution for higher learning".  High profits
and suits go hand-in-hand, as do suits and sports.

   It's enough to make any thinking man sick...and anyone else sit on
the couch and watch sports. ;)

         -Dave