[rescue] Cheap domain registrars of choice?

Kevin Loch kloch at gurunet.net
Thu Nov 13 11:56:34 CST 2003

Scott Newell wrote:
> I'm going to try out the free 3 year hosting plan from 1&1, and I need to
> register a domain.  Cheap.  Who's everyone like these days?  Thanks!

I've used domainmonger (opensrs) for years for all of my domains,
including customer domains.  I have never had a problem with them.

If you need to renew several domains quickly (as in they expired),
use individual renew for each domain.  That is instant while
the "bulk" renew can take up to a day to process.