[rescue] Bigger Iron at Home (was: SNMP, Baby!)

Paul Weissmann paul at doorslam.net
Thu Nov 13 03:41:37 CST 2003

Dave McGuire [mcguire at neurotica.com] wrote:

> >>  I have two RTs here which I'm rather attached to.  I've sadly not
> >>had
> >
> >What kind exactly?
>
>   One 6150 model 135 (tower) and one 6151 (I think) model 115 (desktop).

The 6151 are rather nice, have one too - also 115. Also, they don't
have that hungry power supplies, when compared to the 6150.

Still lookinf for a faster CPU-board for mine.

> >>much time to mess with them lately, though.  One of them is the one on
> >>which the 4.4BSD port was done...with all the development directories
> >>intact.
> >
> >Was there an origal 4.4BSD port?
>
>   Yup, pure vanilla 4.4BSD.

I'd be glad to receive a copy if you ever happen to make a backup
of the 4.4-dirs.

        - paul

--
   zwei jaeger treffen sich. beide tot.