[rescue] Bigger Iron at Home (was: SNMP, Baby!)

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Wed Nov 12 19:28:56 CST 2003

On Wed, 12 Nov 2003 15:27:02 -0800 (PST)
Francisco Javier Mesa-Martinez wrote:

> On Wed, 12 Nov 2003, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> > But I'm not interested in that, or why it's not the fastest thing on
> > the planet.  I could use it, it would fit my needs nicely, and I
> > like them. At the end of the day, isn't that what really counts?
> > That you *like* your tools?
>
> Again, the problem with a machine like a challenge it is not that is
> bad per se, it is the requirements in space and juice. If he can
> afford it, by all means he can enjoy irix.

Sorry, I have a hair trigger on the systems front today.  Some
wonder-weenie actually started in on my in the coffee shop about my
iBook.  I was talking with someone about Apple's products and how much I
like them when this dweeb decided that it was his business to butt in
and tell me what a piece of shit my iBook was because it wasn't 3.2Thz
and running the latest version of Microsoft Crash-O-Matic.

I should have dead-fished him, instead I threatened to remove his
manhood if he didn't go back to skulking in the corner.

--
Kurt                        "I'm utterly clueless...."
kurt at k-huhn.com                          Verisign VP Chuck Gomes