[rescue] Bigger Iron at Home (was: SNMP, Baby!)

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Wed Nov 12 17:03:13 CST 2003

On Wed, 12 Nov 2003 15:00:21 -0600
Jonathan C. Patschke wrote:

> One of the ladies said "because he's a disgusting nasty MAN.  We don't
> like men, do we?".  "No, momma, we don't."
>
> How does one respond to that?  All I could muster was the off-quoted
> "hate is not a family value".

I like your reply.  Anything I could have come up with off the bat would
have ended in a shouting match and getting kicked out of the restaraunt.
 Which would not have done anything to reduce the perception of
"disgusting nasty man".  Not that I'm not.  I mean, I am disgusting.
Karin tells me as much whenever she does my laundry....

--
Kurt                        "I'm utterly clueless...."
kurt at k-huhn.com                          Verisign VP Chuck Gomes