[rescue] Bigger Iron at Home (was: SNMP, Baby!)

John Williams teecee50 at pacbell.net
Wed Nov 12 16:12:33 CST 2003

Sheldon:

    I do bioinfomatics in an off campus laboratory that belongs to
Cal Tech.
    There are jobs I sometimes do that whould easilly chew up
all the computing power of everyone I know and still be gasping for
more.
    Just tell her you are looking for all the repeating sequences
in the entire human genome.  Of course, everytime the National
Center for Biotechnical Information releases an updated version
of the genome you will have to start over.  :>

    John