[rescue] Bigger Iron at Home (was: SNMP, Baby!)

Dan Duncan dand at pcisys.net
Wed Nov 12 15:50:56 CST 2003

As I recall, 'Jonathan C. Patschke' wrote:
> One of the ladies said "because he's a disgusting nasty MAN.  We don't
> like men, do we?".  "No, momma, we don't."
>
> How does one respond to that?  All I could muster was the off-quoted
> "hate is not a family value".

Hindsight is 20/20 and all, but:
"She must have liked your father, at least for that one sweaty
night in the motel."

I suspect a kid in that situation has never been told she HAS
a father, and this would probably prompt all sorts of questions,
possibly for YEARS.

Then again, I'm a heartless bastard.

-DanD

# What is it that makes a complete stranger dive into an icy river to save a
# solid gold baby? Maybe we'll never know.  -DEEP THOUGHTS