[rescue] Bigger Iron at Home (was: SNMP, Baby!)

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Wed Nov 12 08:36:49 CST 2003

On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 23:11:08 -0600
Mike Hebel wrote:

> Y'know - it's interesting to note that there are at least three
> channels on cable/satellite devoted to women only programming.

I know a few women who actually watch that dreck.  Karin, however, can't
stand it.  Thank goodness, to.

> Yet they made such a stink when they turned TNN into Spike.  But then
> they argue that we have enough Sports channels.  What about men who
> don't watch sports?

Or Women who watch sports?  I'm sorry, ESPN isn't a "Men's Channel",
it's a channel for people who like sports of any kind.  My *Grandmother*
watches ESPN for chrissakes.

Spike isn't exactly my favorite channel, but if you've never seen Most
Extreme Elimination Challenge, you've not lived.  30 solid minutes of
laughs.

--
Kurt                 "I am not aware that any community has a right to
kurt at k-huhn.com       force another to be civilized."