[rescue] Bigger Iron at Home

Francois Dion fdion at atriumwindows.com
Tue Nov 11 15:42:09 CST 2003

Mini-ITX even better. If you can wait a few more weeks, this will be
available: http://www.viavpsd.com/product/epia_tc_spec.jsp?motherboardId=201

But in the meantime, the Via Eden boards or C3 (both mini-itx) would
work well.

Then there is the upcoming nano-itx format...

As for touch screen:
http://www.xenarc.com/product/1040pos.html
but these are expensive. these would also work:
http://www.xenarc.com/product/700ts.html

Last, the power supply:
http://www.mini-box.com/pw-60.htm

Ciao,