[rescue] Bigger Iron at Home (was: SNMP, Baby!)

Phil Stracchino alaric at caerllewys.net
Tue Nov 11 14:36:20 CST 2003

On Tue, Nov 11, 2003 at 03:28:50PM -0500, Magnus Hedemark wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Nov 2003, Kevin wrote:
> > I'm no feminist or anything, but i suspect you just pissed off our female list members.
>
> This pisses off a lot of feminazis.  But I am not responsible for their
> happiness or fragile feelings.  *shrug*

Personally, it's been my contention for some not inconsiderable number
of years now that it's about time our society turned around to the
professionally offended of ALL denominations and told them, "Snap out of
it and find something useful to do with your time.  You do not have the
right to tell other people what to think, what to feel, or what to be
offended by."