[rescue] Semi-OT: RJ45 to DB9 cable source?

Francois Dion fdion at atriumwindows.com
Tue Nov 11 11:35:56 CST 2003

They usually include 2 of these adapters along with cat5 cable with all
currently sold servers, including the V120. Even with the V100. These
are standard, similar to Cisco. You can order additional rj-45 to db-9
adapters from Sun, part number 530-3100-xx or something like that.

The pinout is:
rj45               db-9
1                        8
2                        6