[rescue] Spaceball + IRIX?

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Tue Nov 11 09:48:29 CST 2003

On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 09:41:41 -0600
Joshua Boyd wrote:

> Everything can be cracked.  It's just a matter of if it is worth the
> effort.
>
> In the case of ElectroGIG, I expect not, but then, I'm not the sort
> who spends his time cracking software anyway.

Well, considering that I used it for a couple days and decided it wasn't
worth my effort to use it, then I'd consider not worth the effort to
crack it either.  However, that's just my opinion.

--
Kurt                 "I am not aware that any community has a right to
kurt at k-huhn.com       force another to be civilized."