[rescue] Spaceball + IRIX?

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Tue Nov 11 09:29:56 CST 2003

On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 09:58:36 -0500 (EST)
Kevin wrote:

> Speaking of older 3D apps, does anyone here have a copy of ElectroGIG
> for linux?  Back in '97 or so they released it as a free download but
> the company has since fallen off the face of the earth.  I grabbed it
> back then but for the life of me i can't find the CD that contained
> it.

Somewhere around my house is a CD that contains GIG for a couple
different platforms.  I also have the binaries and tgzs for Irix on my
Octane somewhere - at least I think I still do.

However, it's all relatively worthless, since the installation was
really messed up, and you needed a license for each part (IIRC).  Since
the ElectroGIG website is no more, there's no way to get a license The
Right Way.  I have no idea if it could be cracked.

--
Kurt                 "I am not aware that any community has a right to
kurt at k-huhn.com       force another to be civilized."