[rescue] Sun3 SunOS 4.x help

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Mon Nov 10 22:26:02 CST 2003

SunOS 4.1.1_U1 was the last for the Sun-3x, and was available on CD
(although it is not a bootable CD).

If you have another system you can setup as a machine to netboot from,
I have 4.1.1_U1 on CD.  I think it is pretty small, so I could probably
use readcd to make a .ISO image of it which I can ftp up somewhere
for you.  (I'm guessing probably 200meg tops).

-- Curt