[rescue] Sun3 SunOS 4.x help

barryc barryc at rjlsystems.com
Mon Nov 10 15:26:20 CST 2003

It was a little sluggish in parts, but I managed to download all of the files
required to build a pair of install tapes.

I can look at trying that.

Another thing that just occurred to me is that if I could build a workable disk
image, I could store it on my RAIDed fileserver, and try to NFS boot the Sun3.

I'll also see about dropping Peter an email, and see if he's got any suggestions
or advice for me.

Thanks.

Barry

From: Jochen Kunz <jkunz at unixag-kl.fh-kl.de>