[rescue] Xerox docs to a good home

James james at jdfogg.com
Thu Nov 6 10:16:50 CST 2003

I have a large batch of Xerox sales brochures covering about the entire
product line starting from about 12 years ago. It includes their digital
prepress systems and color front-end computers (things like their "purple
PC" lines). Everything from personal copiers/faxes to gigantic
color/folding/stapling/binding/100-page-minute printshop systems. Also in
the pile are the very rare book photocopiers (no un-binding required, right
angle book holder and optics that scan to the edge of the binding).

Dumpster bound they be, but their screams of mercy are keeping me up at
night so I'll offer them for rescue first.