[rescue] SPARCstation Voyager

Mike Nicewonger twmaster at twmaster.com
Wed Nov 5 11:31:14 CST 2003

> > I buy my Li-ion cells from a dealer in Canada. I thought the Voyager
brick
> > contained NiMH or NiCD.
> >
> > Do you have the unobtanium cable for the AC power/charger unit? BE aware
> > that charging Li-ion cells is dangerous without special chargers.
> >
> > --
> > Mike N
>
> May be I'm missing something, but the AC power module's plug is a standard
> Radio Shack 3$ cable (ie the figure 8 plug).

You obviously aren't that familiar with the Voyager then. What I am
referring to is the cable to charge the battery. Since you cannot have both
the AC supply *AND* the battery plugged into the power bay at the same time.

It's prolly a good idea if you were to have a look at the FEH regarding the
Voyager.

And last point. You need to learn how to trim email addresses when you
reply. I am tired of spam and your posting my email address to a message
that will go into a publicly available archive is just irresponsible.

--
Mike N