[rescue] Items wanted

Sheldon T. Hall shel at cmhcsys.com
Tue Nov 4 11:02:09 CST 2003

Folks-

I'd like to purchase the following:

SCSI CD burner (4X write or better, supported by cdrecord/cdtools, CD-RW not
required)

Sony DDS-3 tape drive - SCSI (proposals of other makes OK, too)

9 GB SCSI HD (half-height or thinner, reliable manufacturer, need 2 or 3)

32 MB, real-parity, 36 bit, FPM, 60 ns, 72 pin SIMMs (need a handfull)

I'm looking at eBay and other sources, of course, but if anyone would like
to turn some of their surplus into money, let me know.  Pointers to
inexpensive-but-reliable sources appreciated.

Thanks.

-Shel

--
Sheldon T. Hall