[rescue] FS: CompactPCI System & Other Stuff

Michael Dombrowski ab1244 at yahoo.com
Fri May 2 15:19:20 CDT 2003

Hello All,
I've decided that I really don't need my CompactPCI
system so it's up for sale: 2x850mhz PIII, 512mb ECC
Ram, UW SCSI, 2x Ethernet, USB/Serial/Parallel/ETC.
Chassis is very nice with dual power supplies, can
take up to 3. Lots of slots. This system also includes
come video editing hardware made by Diva. I don't know
much about it but, judging by the included software,
it seems to be able to do real-time compositing on 3
SDI streams. Please email me if you are seriously
interested in this system, I can get detailed pictures
and specs.

I also have the following equipment for sale, please
make an offer:

IBM RS/6000 7248
128mb
2gb disk (not sure of status)
RS/6000 Keyboard
CD
I think onboard network is blown but there is an extra
network card in the machine (IBM) that I believe is
bootable.
Worked last time I used it.
AS-IS

3Com SuperSrack II NETBuilder 221
Ethernet - Serial  (V.35, RS-449, RS-232) Router
AS-IS

Aiwa AL-D210 Tape Changer
Includes Magazine
Seems to work, AS-IS