[rescue] Origin 200 - flaky serial console

Simeon Johnston simeonuj at indivisuallearning.com
Thu Mar 20 11:12:45 CST 2003

Well, I don't know what the problem could be.  But if it has a usuable
system on it and you can get a login (over the network or some such) you
could probably set the console to the other serial port.
Just a thought, don't know how feasible.
:-)

If you can't do the above, someone suggested slaving it to another O200.
If you can do that you can probably switch the serial port if it has
actually failed.  It's worth a try.

sim