[rescue] Cool new gadget

Sheldon T. Hall shel at cmhcsys.com
Mon Mar 10 15:41:37 CST 2003

Tim H. writes ...

> I just got one of theses from my cousin, anybody have a suggestion about
> media?
>
> http://www.obsoletecomputermuseum.org/otrona/

5.25" disks, right?  Just about every CP/M computer with 5.25" drives had
its own unique disk format.  The Otrona may even use hard-sector disks; I
can't remember.  We had one at Crosstalk, I think, but by the time I got
there, CP/M was dead as a hammer and it was in the morgue.

I'm sorry to say that all my CP/M stuff is gone.  I had almost nothing on
5.25" disks, anyway, and I'm sure anything I had would have been some other
format....

I really hope you got a boot disk.

-Shel