[rescue] Help ressurecting a "dead" Wyse 60 terminal...

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 2 15:09:59 CST 2003

--- Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:
> On Sunday, March 2, 2003, at 02:49 PM, Sheldon T. Hall wrote:
> > I'd love to pitch mine, but no one in the county will take an old
> > TV or anything else with a CRT in it.
>
>    At night, strip mall dumpsters are your friends.

Actually, my local trash man has no qualms about the occasional CRT,
but they do require additional payments for large items (like, say,
console TV, large carpet scraps, appliances, etc.)...

In my area, trash removal is negotiated homeowner by homeowner with
private firms... Due to a billing oversight (I assume), I've not had to
pay for trash removal - I just put it out, and it goes away. To be
fair, I've paid every bill presented to me (none), and never asked them
to take my trash, I just put it on the curb and they choose to take it
;^)

=====
Lionel

http://taxes.yahoo.com/