[rescue] Sgi Octane Question

James Rice jrice54 at charter.net
Sun Jun 29 18:45:54 CDT 2003

I have a question about hinv on an Octane.  I'm bidding on one on ebay
that the photo of hinv output lists the R10k processor twice.  The whole
screen isn't shown, so I'm kind of in the dark about this.  My Indy only
lists the cpu (R4400) once, so does this indicate that the Octane in
question is a dual cpu model?  It's located in L.V.  Luckily, I'm
driving out to Vegas in three weeks to pick up one of  Ronda's  ebay
lots (eight pallets of party supplies), so freight  isn't an issue this
time.

James

--
http://webpages.charter.net/jrice54/classiccomp2.html